Some fandoms have a serious misunderstanding of what the word ‘canon’ means.
And in that moment I shipped it even harder
this was supposed to say ohana means family autocorrect ruined a really beautiful moment
Hearing other people’s life problems, especially from my best friends, and not being able to give them any helpful advice or words that would comfort them makes me really anxious.. Especially if it’s something I cannot relate to because I’ve never experienced what they are going through. I take their stress like it’s my own and I feel terrible too.. I actually feel guilty that I couldn’t help…
babes cursed by destiny
i’m a couple days late but here’s a gif set to celebrate waluigi’s birthday
Introducing the Social Intelligence Test! From what I can tell, it’s sponsored by Harvard and it’s rather interesting. The basis is you look at pictures of people going through different emotions and decide what emotion they’re feeling. The trick is, you can only see their eyes.
How well can you read people? I never thought I was good at it, but I scored rather high on this test. It was a very interesting experience! I highly recommend taking this!
13 out of 36…
28 out of 36
26 of 36.
26 of 36
31 out of 36.
Your score on this test was 29 out of 36.
WELL I DON’T SUCK
30 out of 36…
I did notice though how most of the female examples are hard to read because they have that kind of unexpressive, glazed modelling look. Also pretty sure I saw Chris Evans & Keanu Reeves in there XD
33 out of 36
30 out of 36. I’m honestly amazed. I hate looking people in the eyes so I assumed I’d get a lot lower.
Not a fan of looking people in the eye but I got 29 out of 36. I know, surprised me too…
28 out of 36.
I’M SO PROUD OF MYSELF
zelda: *throws ocarina of time at link*
*ocarina hits ground instead and shatters. ganon rules hyrule for all eternity*
zelda: “i guess that was poor judgement on my part”
Orange: 6 facts about my home town.
(I’m going to use the city I was born in, even though I didn’t live there long.)
1. VOODOO DONUTS SUCKAHS
2. It inspired the show Portlandia. Hence the name. And Portland really is bizarre. You see “Keep Portland Weird” signs a lot nowadays.
3. There’s this guy who dresses up as pop culture characters in kilts then rides around on a unicycle while playing a song from said game/show/book/whatever on the bagpipes. He’s called the Unipiper. Look ‘em up on youtube. C:
4. Portland has the largest population and is sometimes mistaken for the capital, which is actually Salem.
5. Pretty sure Portland is either the center of the MAX lightrail system or where the system was first placed. Because Oregon is so ‘go green’ (i.e. liberal), the lightrail there is successful, which allows it to expand into more areas, which also makes it useful. Other states and cities across the nation have tried implementing lightrails, citing Portland’s as a famous success story, ignoring the fact that it doesn’t work the same way in other places because of a number of factors. :P
6. Grimm takes place in Portland. While it’s not my favorite show, my parents love to watch it because they get really excited when a scene takes place at a spot they know. My aunt actually lives like two streets down from where they filmed the Bed & Breakfast episode. I took pictures of that inn the last time I visited.
White: 3 facts about my personality.
1. I feel like I come across a lot differently than I mean to.
2. My personality changes like the seasons! I have one of those ‘chameleon’ personalities where I’m extremely affected by the people around me. The word chameleon is a bit misleading, since I don’t always change to match theirs. But some people will just never see certain sides of me unless they see a video of me interacting with others when they’re nowhere near.
3. I never know how to describe myself because of reason 2. I feel like I’m so inconsistent and back-and-forth all the time. Also I’m not sure why I have any friends at all, because I find my own personality to be repellent. :P